How to contact your Legislators, and what to say…

1. Call 208-332-1000 or 1-800-626-0471 (Toll Free & TDD) and dictate the following message for your legislator:
My name is _______________________, I do not support a tax increase on Idaho’s beer and wine.

2. Visit where you can select your legislative district and send your local representative an email

Supported by
Idaho Beer and Wine Distributors Association
Idaho Lodging and Restaurant Association
Idaho Retailers Association
Idaho Grape Growers & Wine Producers
Idaho Licensed Beverage Association
Anheuser-Busch InBev
Wine Institute
Northwest Grocery Association
Idaho Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association